- Drill Bits, Driver Bits and Power Tool Accessories
- Sealants, Adhesives, Paints and Lubricants
- Toolbox - Multi-Purpose Sealant & Adhesive
- Fula-Flex 550 Polyurethane Sealant
- Gap Filler - Acrylic
- Firesound Fire Rated Acoustic Sealant
- Sikaflex Pro - Polyurethane Sealant
- Sikaflex 11FC - Polyurethane Sealant & Adhesive
- Construction Adhesives
- Silicone & Sausage Guns
- PVA Wood Glue - Cross Linking
- PVC Pipe Cement
- Instant Adhesives Super Glue 2 Part Epoxy Adhesive
- Instant Adhesives Ultraloc Instant Adhesive
- Turbo Builders Bog - Two Part Filler
- Expanding Foams
- Super Performance Industrial Wipes
- Cold Gal, Paints, and Primers
- Metho, Turps, Kero, & Thinners
- Cleaner/Degreaser Concentrate Water Based
- Waterproofing Solutions
- Threadlocking Compounds
- Dektite Flashings
- Electrical Conduit & Cable Accessories
- Safety Products
- Hand Tools
- Storage Systems
- Laser Levels
- Package Deals
Sikaflex 11FC is a fast curing one-component polyurethane sealant/adhesive with permanent elasticity.
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Assembling metal framed buildings.
- Cover plates and covings.
- Light-weight construction materials.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames.
- Floor mouldings and door sills.
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Sealing joints in concrete, epoxy, stone and quarry tiled floors.
- Sealing joints in roofing and guttering etc.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Containers, water tanks and silos.
- Excellent pick resistance for applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
- Bolted lap joints.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping, etc.
- Sanitary purposes.
Characteristics and Advantages
- New Sikaflex 11FC will bond to well cleaned old Sikaflex 11FC.
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, metals, wood, polyurethane, epoxy, and some polyesters.
- Fast cure rate.
- High durability.
- High abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical joints up to 30 mm width.
- Ready for immediate use no mixing.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber-based paints (preliminary tests recommended).
- Certified for use in contact with potable water (AS4020-2005).
No items found
Get our special offers direct to your inbox!